ForeverRich | Rebase token | Launched few hours ago | Big marketing coming | rebase in few hours | x1000
2021.09.28 15:50 Adventurous-Stay-818 ForeverRich | Rebase token | Launched few hours ago | Big marketing coming | rebase in few hours | x1000
Did you miss out on ForeverFomo, ForeverHype, Gravity Token, GravitX? Well you've got the chance to get in early on a token that uses the same concept but with an improved contract to handle the current small struggles these tokens are having. Plus we're having a fair stealth launch to avoid bots.
We've made the changes necessary to have healthy tokenomics and a Blast-Off chart 🚀🚀🚀
What is a Rebase?
A price-elastic token, or a rebase token, is one where a project's total token supply is not fixed, but instead automatically adjusts to market coniditions.
These token supply adjustements, called "rebases" take place per market demand and are done in such a way that user's proportional holdings ultimately don't change and thus aren't diluted. Rebases are performed per a specific target price, with the idea being a token's nominal price will steadily be moved over time towards it's target, in our case, towards the moon 🚀 🌛
Different then just a normal pegged token or stablecoin, rebases make price-elastic tokens into synthetic commodities with fluctuating values and supplies that gradually stabilize. Ultimately, rebases are designed to be tradable and potientally extremely profitable.
Future of ForeverRich:
We have extensively tested our project on the testnet. There has been a lot of testing going on pre-launch. This is a fair stealth launch. Our buy/sell tax is going to be lower than most reward tokens avalaible, this will help the projects longevity.
We plan to be a better version of stablecoins and altcoins mixed together, for many years to come.
3% Liquidity Fee
3% Marketing Fee
BUY HERE: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x70745a7681be34506f2cfd88acd4d76d658b3569
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0x70745a7681be34506f2cfd88acd4d76d658b3569#readContract
LP LOCKED: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x7b7e2dB1A9E1e5763B6b44537F6687CC07AA5007
submitted by Adventurous-Stay-818 to AllCryptoBets [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 Ok-Sandwich-5034 If Jaiden ever make's a horror type video she will probably use this mix I made (I swear I'm not insane)
2021.09.28 15:50 BoysenberryThink9738 Pulled this back in the 90s
2021.09.28 15:50 Enough_College9277 Drive token new video moonshoot
2021.09.28 15:50 Krovette Location: south texas. What is this bug?
submitted by Krovette to whatsthisbug [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 craftycapper Looks like a perfect day to buy
Just a British retard buying more and preparing for his Rolls
submitted by craftycapper to AMCSTOCKS [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 reel-friends Digital minimalists, what is your go to phone?
I believe using an older phone with a small screen might be the better choice to keep your tech use in check, I use a 1st gen iPhone SE and I believe it might be the best phone for a digital minimalists.
- The screen size:
The 1st generation iPhone SE 2017 shares the same frame as the older iPhone 5 and 5s. Both were made circa 2012 at a time were phones were not designed to be used as media consumption devices.
I use it to find places on maps, answer messages and listen to podcasts. The small screen factor keeps me from doing any extensive reading or lurking on the web, besides I have grey scale turned on.
I specifically don’t want to have a media consumption device on me all the time.
- Up to date:
It runs the latest iOS 15 with all the security fixes and individual app updates.
- Easy to fix, inexpensive to maintain:
This might be the last iPhone generations that is serviceable by users. A battery replacement will set you back $10 and screen $20. By comparison, the latest iPhone 12/13 with the same form factor will set you back $50 and +$200 if you have apple care.
Most run for about $100 on eBay/Amazon.
- Why not go with a dumb phone?
As I mentioned having maps is important for me and a lot of messaging apps are only available on smart phones, so it would be impossible for me to stay in touch otherwise.
What’s your go to phone to keep your tech use in check? Anyone tried the newich Palm phone? how about a KaiOS phone?
submitted by reel-friends
to nosurf [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 Hitorijun I’m proud of you
I apologize in advance if this is not the right place and could/should be taken down if inappropriate.
I work at a large online shopping place were I pick the items that are ordered. EVERY TIME I pull a coin that someone has earned I will always say, “Nice! Great Job, I’m proud of you” before I put it in the bin.
To me, it doesn’t matter if it’s 1 minute, 1 week, 1 year, or 1 decade, you are doing great! It an active choice every day and I am proud of you.
submitted by Hitorijun to alcoholicsanonymous [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 Quiet-Damage5225 Is it normal for me to slightly regretting getting my bengalboy?
He is 15 weeks old. He is great! He is affectionate, not too crazy, good for walks.
The problem is I study 1:30 away from my home so we travel 1:30 every week together and he HATES the car. He is getting better but he still cries during a big part of the car drive and it is making me regret getting him in the first place. Is it normal? Should I take this seriously and find him a new home or will things get better?
submitted by Quiet-Damage5225 to bengalcats [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 GTK_DRIFT Great Sounding cars in AC
2021.09.28 15:50 Maha_Aut Volume 100 has arrived and it completes my Altar ☠️
2021.09.28 15:50 Einherjar-warrior How would your faction react to The League of The Undead, The World That Hungers, The A.I.B.O.A.C.A., The Tarlian Realms and The Tzun'Tort'Ko Empire?
- The League of The Undead is an organization of Undeads filled with regret, shame and an everlasting warrior spirit and who have sworn to uphold justice no matter the cost in order to redeem their blackened and bloodstained souls. It does not matter whether they were murderers or robbers or something even more horrid in life or when exactly they repent, only that they do so sincerely. When they are snatched from the path of their respective afterlife, they are offered a chance for redemption which many take. They are then placed into one of twelve groups based on their personalities and capabilities: The Nigrum Milites who are knightly swordsmen and monster slayers, The Draugr who possessing a viking-like attitude slay Giants and hostile Elementals, The Burēdo samurai who focus on banishing and killing Demons and hostile Ghosts, Spirits and Phantoms, The Yīnyǐng ninja who prefer hunting your everyday thugs, crooks, criminals, drug dealers, murderers, rapists, dark cultists and others of that nature and are typical vigilantes, The Anaman Damnaichte na Mara who serve as The League’s fleet, traveling through the seas and the vast space on their ghostly ships and killing pirates and those whose hearts are fully consumed by greed, The Nekrí Flóga who make war against the forces of The Void, The Abyss, The Chaos Bringers and all enemies of The League, The Señores del Cráneo who generate Undead power in their gruesome rituals, grow and harvest Death-Crops which the kind of Undead The League utilizes needs for sustenance though they can survive far longer without it than The Living could without normal food and protect oppressed minorities and peoples by killing their tormentors, The Dukh ke Sadhu who contain and imprison Cold Ones through their meditations and slay tyrants and warmongers, The Mönkhiin Moriton who ride to confront those deemed well-meaning but who go too far for even The League with their ends justify the means mentality to stomach in their quest and kill Dark Eyes and their corrupted servants, The Mutaeafina who hunt hostile Undeads, Liches and Fallen Angels and their fanatical draconic slave army, The Cappotti Neri who treat and cure battle wounds, snatch and recruit souls for The League, forge and maintain their gear, grant them power and blessings in their chilling sermons, recharge the magical power of The League’s sorcerers, counsel The Blue Saints and kill often with poison mad and immoral scientists and dogmatic religious individuals who fall to decadence and violence or The Soldiers of La Nuit und Blut who seek out and destroy Serpents of The Plague Lord, Beasts of Hatred and Wicked Reds. They fight to uphold justice but rarely ever cleanse their souls of their grief. Those who do but still feel attached to The League and feels dutybound to it turn into Blue Saints. The Blue Saints are divided into The Light Blue Saints who act as guardian angels for Leaguers, guiding them on their path to redemption, The Grey Blue Saints who interpret The Texts of Anakh and maintain The Core Crystal which allows for The League’s Undeads to exist and The Dark Blue Saints who lead The League. Even rarer are those who free themselves of their guilt and feel no further connection to The League and believe that they have done their duty. These lucky souls either go to the afterlife they were meant to go to or disappear from existence altogether.
- The World That Hungers is a sentient planet, ten times the size of Jupiter and made purely of raw psychic power, the primal material of the universe itself and celestial flames. It and its inhabitants have but one role. To stand against the might of The Defilers, an ancient race of Demons. The Planet’s inhabitants are divided into five groups: The insectoid Raphalds who abduct generally bad people to sacrifice and feed their life forces to The World That Hungers, The monkish and bestial Huyzen who find, examine, recruit and pre-train new Hosts, The large and musclebound Dunshars who train them and maintain their gear and combat capabilities, The ethereal, enigmatic and genie-like T’Qokt who take care of The World That Hungers by monitoring the stable flow of energy and do a myriad of other chores and duties and The pitch-black, mighty and battle-ready Kohrols who meld their bodies and minds with those of their Host and are the main force against The Defilers. The Huyzen, The Dunshars and The Kohrols live on their own continents with the flora and fauna on The World That Hungers and The T’Qokt inhabit the seas in between them that seem to constantly shift between water, mud, fire, blue energy and floating rocks as well as the string of islands on its borders while The Raphalds inhabit the subterranean land of caverns, caves and lands inside the planet itself. The planet’s sky is filled with an eternal psychic storm, and it is surrounded by a barrier of psychic forces and flames upon which something resembling a face can be seen. The World That Hungers is orbited by two moons which it refers to as its brother and sister. The larger brother moon is a barren rock of ash inhabited by Slime Creatures and Mineral Golems who both recycle the waste products of The World That Hungers and turn them into something useful. The smaller sister moon is a stormy, rainy and volcanic world with The Phoenixes as its only inhabitants. They assist The T’Qokt. They are all surrounded by a field of Worm-Like Asteroid Creatures who they refer to as cousins and who assist The Raphalds and act as a first line of defense.
- The A.I.B.O.A.C.A. is an organization dedicated with dealing with all things occult. It is in actuality two separate organizations who are in an eternal alliance with each other. These two are The Intergalactic Bureau of The Occult and The Crimson Army. The Bureau handles most of the detective work and is divided into seven parts: The Investigators who thoroughly research matters The Bureau deems necessary of investigation, The Scouts who inform The Bureau of possibly hostile occultic objects and situations, The Judges who look at the investigation work done by The Investigators and decide if the situation needs to be dealt with and also act as an inner policing force, The Repairers who work as engineers and expert chronomancers who work to find and repair any and all time and dimensional anomalies, The Armor Corps who are the main armed force of The Bureau, The Organizers who organize the work done by others, act as messengers and do countless technical procedures and answer to The Lords, the ruling elite of The Bureau consisting of wise, stern and powerful reality warpers and shamanistic sorcerers. If a situation requires armed intervention, The Bureau unleashes The Crimson Army to solve it through any means necessary though preferably with the source of it intact and brought to The Bureau for study. The Crimson Army is divided into three guards: The Red Guard consisting of knightly hemomancers and pyromancers, The Black Guard consisting of assassins who utilize shadowmancy and illusions and The Blue Guard consisting of necromancers and hydromancers. The strongest and wisest members of each guard are chosen by vote by the other members to join The Leading Council that rules over The Crimson Army and coordinates things with The Lords of The Bureau.
- The Tarlian Realms are followers of an ancient religious and philosophical ideology that preaches the duty to protect life, order and balance, reverence towards The God-King, The Steel Prince and The Everpresence as well as The God Spirits and punishment for evil and all its servants. Each realm exists in a different plane of existence and has a specific purpose to fulfill. There are nine in total not counting the hundreds of Pocket Realms: TR-1 which serves as the political seat of power and the home of The Tarlian Cult, TR-2 which houses The Homeland Defense Force, The Blazing Army and The Night-Runners and the prison complexes, TR-3 which is the center of commerce and the main producer of textiles, TR-4 which serves as the main source of mined minerals, masonry and factory work, TR-5 which serves as the main source of electronics, technology, power and television and radio broadcasts, TR-6 which serves as the main source of fish, wild game, agriculture, livestock, lumber and grain, TR-7 is the center of education, scientific research and the second home of The Tarlian Cult, TR-8 houses all of The Schools of The Sorcerous Arts and houses engineers of all kinds and TR-9 which manages waste disposal, controls the travel systems between the realms and beyond them and houses The School of The Eldritch Art. The tribal peoples of The Pocket Realms are utilized as shock and terror troops and as shamans. All kinds of races from Humans to Orcs and from Elk People to Eldritch Beings and every other species imaginable live in them and The Blazing Army and The Night-Runners tirelessly capture servants of evil and bring them to the prisons for punishment which is known to be quite brutal.
- The Tzun’Tort’Ko Empire is a militaristic empire that embraces vigilantism, vengeance and justice. It is composed of billions of races all of whom are assigned a caste, a career and a purpose upon which their entire lives revolve around. The wolf-like Tzunzhars serve in The Imperial Military, The Elven Boglodites are farmers, The lizard-like and slightly sadistic Skaleeshi are raiders, The arachnid Tort are engineers, The almost robotic Ko are diplomats, philosophers and the rulers of imperial society etc. The Empire’s Nova Fleets search out worlds to bring into the fold and to spread The Righteous Way to. The Righteous Way dictates The Imperial Law which is known to be harsh but fair. Cloning, biological and cybernetic augmentations and elemental magic are common in The Empire but sex, pleasure and almost every other form of magic and sorcery are viewed with great suspicion and distrust. Even though The Empire has access to advanced technology and uses advanced tactics it still has an unshakable tradition of honorable sword duels, WW1-WW2 esque tactics and arena battles. Blood sports as well as sports hunting are famous activities within The Tzun’Tort’Ko Empire. The Empire has a good economy, but its true strength lies in its efficient war industry and the might of its war machine. Those who do not believe in and respect the law, honor and strength will feel the sting of the blade, the pounding of artillery and the wrath of The Empire.
Together these five form The Alliance of Five.
How would your faction react to them and what kind of report would be written to describe them? Like from a scientific, militaristic and diplomatic standpoint?
submitted by Einherjar-warrior
to worldbuilding [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 unwieldy_gerbil Are you able to try again for the same promo code that you failed to meet the requirements for the first time?
Let's say I, for whatever reason, messed up and didn't meet the requirements for a promo code. Let's also assume that today's date is after that failed promo code's expiry date. Would I then be able to try again to lock in the same promo code that I failed to do in that initial attempt?
submitted by unwieldy_gerbil to CelsiusNetwork [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 ShizuHladki Fails in speedrun... on my Pb = Frustration
2021.09.28 15:50 MonicaBellucciLover Gorgeous
2021.09.28 15:50 bliss1920 Ajovy- Question for the ladies
I just had my 3rd dose this month, very happy with how it's been preventing my migraines. As I'm down to 1 a month since I started. However, I've noticed spotting a number of days before my period. I'm 39, so it could easily be change in hormones, but the only thing that coincides is when I started my 2nd dose..and I never spot before my period. Anyone else experience this?
submitted by bliss1920 to migraine [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 pale_vulture SIB Total War Warhammer 2?
I've been eyeing this game for some time now and it's currently on sale on steam. Several Questions:
- Is it comparable to games like Divinity Original Sin/Pillars of Eternity or more of a game strictly evolving around Strategy? (I played stuff like Civ too and enjoyed it)
- What do you actually do lol
- I never played any Warhammer games, will that affect anything?
- Would you recommend the game, and if so, with or without the dlcs?
submitted by pale_vulture
to ShouldIbuythisgame [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 newsbrasilbot Loja de autopeças que pegou fogo em Salvador não tinha auto de vistoria dos bombeiros
submitted by newsbrasilbot to NewsBahia [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 BrasswoodHandwork Look three times
2021.09.28 15:50 RadicalCandle_32 She needs to post more
2021.09.28 15:50 NewsElfForEnterprise Dangerous Rising TikTok Trend Sees Fast Food Worker Put Ice in Deep Fryer
submitted by NewsElfForEnterprise to News_Food [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 ultralightskin Looking for a boosted server to play on!
I am looking for a boosted pve server to play on. I’m a long time ark player who stopped playing right before genesis 2 came out and have been wanting to get back into it.
submitted by ultralightskin to ARK [link] [comments]
2021.09.28 15:50 BryanLaubscher Amelanistic female, freshly shed.last night.
2021.09.28 15:50 HareketliGrafik Cinema 4D Cabin in the Woods Speed Art
2021.09.28 15:50 mannersrus Help me choose a new concealer
I have dry skin, mature, and a little redness. I really don't wear foundation anymore. I just like to wear concealer to even things out and some powder. I'm looking for medium to full coverage and something that is skin like and easy to work with overall. For color reference I am Mac NC20. I also prefer cruelty free if possible.
These concealers caught my eye. Is there any that I should remove based upon the above?
Ilia True Skin Serum concealer Bareminerals Original Liquid Mineral concealer Anastasia Magic Touch concealer Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting concealer
submitted by mannersrus to Sephora [link] [comments]